Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET) is an entrance exam conducted to select candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ Shiksha Shastri course in the state of Bihar. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to almost every government and private university in Bihar. One of the state universities in Bihar will conduct the Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022. Last year, the exam was conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University.
Those interested candidates who want to apply need to submit the application form online. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible before submitting the application form. Go through this post to get complete information about Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022.
Participating Colleges or Universities
You can get admission to the following universities or colleges.
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodhgaya
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Patna University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
The tentative schedule for Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 examination is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form without a late fee||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for the submission of the application form with late fees||2nd week of June 2022|
|Availability of correction window||2nd week of June 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Date of examination||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publication of the answer key||2nd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of the result||4th week of August 2022|
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent.
- Applicants should have secured at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Sanskrit (as the main subject) and Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Archarya in traditional Sanskrit Shastra with 50% marks or any other qualification for admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) programme.
- Those Aspirants with Shastri B.Ed. (Including Sanskrit) with a minimum of 50% marks by recognized University or Examination Department with two-year course, Acharya (First Year) MA (Sanskrit) must pass examination (bridge Corse) for first year. Acharya in percentage determination First year or MA first year marks will not be helpful.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 Application Form
The Bihar B.Ed. CET Application Form 2022 will release in online mode only. Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form through the official website. The complete Bihar B.Ed. CET application process has the following three steps.
- 1st Step – Online Registration
- 2nd Step – Complete the application form
- 3rd Step – Payment of Fee and Taking Print-Out of the application Form
- To begin the process of application, you need to visit the official website i.e. www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in
- On the official website, you need to register by providing your basic information including your name, phone number and email ID.
- After registration, you will get your User Id and Password.
- Next, you need to log in by entering the User Id and password generated during registration. This will open the main application form on your screen.
- Now, in the main application form, you will have to provide your complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- Make sure you enter all the details accurately. Inaccurate details can result in the rejection of an application form.
- Along with the details, you should upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be between 20 to 50 kb and the format should be JPG. The signature should be made only with a black ink ball pen.
- It is necessary for all candidates to choose the names of three cities for the entrance test.
- You will have to pay the necessary application fee once you are done filling the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future requirements.
The application fees are different for candidates from various categories.
- General/ unreserved candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Differently-abled/ EBC/ BC/ Women/ EWS candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST category candidates – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment – All candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the Admit Card of Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 online.
- To download the same, you need to log in on the official website by providing your login ID and password.
- The information about the date, timing, and venue of the examination is mentioned on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry a hard copy of the admit card at the time of examination.
- Along with the admit card, candidates also need to carry one photo ID proof (original) during the exam.
Bihar B.Ed. CET Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of the Bihar B.Ed. CET Exam 2022 is given below.
- Mode of examination – Offline (OMR sheet based exam)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 120 questions
- Duration of examination – 2 hours
- Maximum Marks – 120 marks
- Language of questions – English and Hindi
- Marking pattern – Each question will carry 1 mark
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme)/ General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks|
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 Syllabus
The section wise syllabus for Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 examination is given below.
- General English – Fill in the blanks, Antonyms/ synonyms, Idioms & phrases, Spelling error, one word substitution
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning – Syllogism, Statement and arguments, Statement and assumptions, Statement and courses of action, Statement and conclusions, Deriving conclusion, Assertion and reason, Punch lines, Situation reaction tests, Cause & effect, analytical reasoning
- General Awareness – History, Geography, Polity, Questions related to social Issue, General Science, Five-year plans, Current affairs
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools – Curricular and extra-curricular activities such as debate, sports, cultural activities, Management of physical resources in school – need and effects, Students related issues; teacher-student relationship, motivation, discipline, leadership, Teaching and learning process; ideal teacher, effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication, Management of human resources in school, Principal, teachers and non-teaching staff, Physical environment: Elements of positive learning environment
- The exam authorities will declare Bihar B.Ed. CET Result 2022 online through the official website.
- To check the result, aspirants have to provide their roll number and date of birth.
- The minimum qualifying marks to clear Bihar CET B.Ed. 2022 are different for candidates for different categories as given below.
- Unreserved Category: 35% (42 marks)
- SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC and Divyaang Category Candidates: 30% (36 marks)
- Those candidates who will score more than qualifying marks will get their names in the merit list.
Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 Counselling
- Only those are allowed to take in the counselling process who will score more than qualifying marks.
- In the counselling process, aspirants have to fill up the college preference.
- The seats are allotted on the basis of marks scored by candidates and college preference filled by candidates in the counselling process.
- The admissions are confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of admission fee.
Question – 1: In which cities did the Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 examination will take place?
Answer: The examination will take place in the following cities.
Question – 2: What is the application fee for Women candidates?
Answer: The application fee for women candidates from general categories is Rs. 750/-
Question – 3: Will I get the admit card by post at my home after filling the application form?
Answer: No, the admit card will be sent by post. All candidates need to download the same through the official website only.
Question – 4: Can I get the application fee back in case I don’t want to take admission?
Answer: No, the application fee is non-refundable.