State Health Society Bihar has released the admit cards for the post of ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)/ Lab Technician/ Accountant/ Urban Health Account Assistant/ Hospital Manager/ District Planning Coordinator/ Senior DOTS plus TB-HIV Supervisor. Those candidates who have filled and submitted the application form can download their admit cards. Remember, admit card is an important document. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
Information like the date, time, and venue of the examination is mentioned on the admit card. All the necessary details related to the State Health Society Bihar Admit Card 2021 are mentioned in the following post.
State Health Society Bihar ANM Admit Card 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the document||State Health Society Bihar Admit Card 2021|
|Releasing Authority||State Health Society Bihar|
|Mode of releasing||Online|
|Details available||Date of examination, Time of examination, Examination venue, etc.|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Date of releasing of admit card||9th October 2021|
|Examination Date||21st October 2021 onwards|
How to download State Health Society Bihar Admit Card 2021?
The step-by-step process to download the State Health Society Bihar Admit Card 2021 is explained below.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the State Health Society Bihar to download the admit card.
- On the official website, you need to find and click on the “Advertisement” tab.
- You will find the “Download Admit Card” link as soon as you open this tab.
- A new tab will open as soon as you click on this link.
- In the new tab, you will have to provide your Application Number and date of birth.
- Click on the box next to the “I’m not a robot” option and fill in the captcha code.
- Then, click on the “Login” button available at the bottom of the window.
- Now, an admit card will display on your screen.
- You may now download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future requirements.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
As mentioned earlier, many important details are mentioned on the Admit card of State Health Society. A few of these important details are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Father
- Application ID
- Date of Written Test
- Venue of Written Test
- Time of examination
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closure Time
- Roll Number
- A person with Disability – Yes/ No
- Date of Birth
- Address of the examination venue
- Candidate’s Signature
- Invigilator Signature
Examination Day Instructions
- All the important information related to the Computer Based Test (CBT) is mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates need to affix their passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading the same.
- It is necessary for all candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates are required to bring one photo Id proof at the time of exam.
- The Photo ID proof accepted by the authorities are Voter ID card, passport, PAN card, Adhaar Card, Driving Licence, College/ University ID card, etc.
- Candidates should not come to the examination centre in shoes or high-heels. Only flip-flops and low-heel sandals are allowed.
- No electronic gadgets including smart watches, mobile phones, bluetooth devices, headphones, cameras, scanners, calculators, etc. are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Authorities will provide a rough sheet to all candidates for their rough work.
- Candidate must bring their own Mask, Gloves, Personal sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water bottle, a simple pen, and the exam related documents (admit Card, Original ID Proof.). No other items will be permitted inside exam venue.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the exam venue till his/her exit from the exam venue. Candidate must follow the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India time to time for COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will I get the admit card by post after submitting the application form online?
Answer: No, authorities will not send admit cards by post. All candidates are required to download the same through the official website.
Question – 2: Can I request a change in exam center after the release of Admit Card?
Answer: No, request for a change in exam centre will not be entertained after the release of admit card.
Question – 3: What document do I need to carry along with the admit card?
Answer: You need to carry any one of the following documents along with the admit card at the examination centre – Voter ID card, passport, PAN card, Adhaar Card, Driving Licence, College/ University ID card, etc.
Question – 4: In which mode the examination will take place?
Answer: The examination will take place in online mode only.
Question – 5: What if I forgot to carry my admit card to the examination centre?
Answer: Please note that it is compulsory for all candidates to carry their admit cards at the examination center. You will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.